Latest posts by Coach Jeremy (see all)
- Try These Shooting Drills with The Extreme Passing Kit - April 24, 2014
- Stickhandling Drills with the Dangler - March 5, 2014
- 5 Shooting Drills With the Extreme Passer Pro - January 26, 2014
The Dangle Glove is an improvement on an old design and is meant to help players develop smooth hands. The problem with a lot of new hockey players is they use their bottom hand to control their stickhandling movements. In order to have nice smooth hands and perform the moves properly the top hand should do most of the work and the bottom hand should just be there for support. If you try to control the stick with your bottom hand you will have choppy stickhandling and will not be able to control the puck as well.
The Dangle glove was designed with a removable plastic insert in the palm that restricts the player from gripping the stick with the bottom hand. This forces hockey players to use the top hand to control the stick and will help them develop the proper technique for stickhandling.
How the Dangle Glove Works
- Plastic insert in the palm of the bottom glove forces players to control the stick with their top hand, not their bottom hand
- Players will develop smooth hands and better stickhandling technique
- Good workout for your top hand
- Develop faster hands and better puck control
Dangle Glove Video Review
Where to get the Dangle Glove
You can get the Dangle Glove at HockeyShot.com
Leave a Reply