Latest posts by Coach Jeremy (see all)
- Try These Shooting Drills with The Extreme Passing Kit - April 24, 2014
- Stickhandling Drills with the Dangler - March 5, 2014
- 5 Shooting Drills With the Extreme Passer Pro - January 26, 2014
The X50 skate is the skate that is a level down from the Bauer X60. The X60 is the top of the line skate in the Vapor line-up. The vapor X50 uses the X-rib technology which will give the skater better durability and support and will also provide great acceleration and maneuverability. This skate uses the Tuuk lightspeed runner which you will also see on other high end skates from Bauer In order to make the skate lightweight, but also stiff Bauer used a full composite outsole. The tongue also features a nice form-fit feature and a high density metatarsal guard which will protect against lace-bite.
This is a great skate for any elite level hockey player, or a player who wants to get a skate that will help them elevate their game!
Vapor X:50 Upper Features
- Quarter Package – Lightweight tech mesh with thermoformed X-Rib pattern
- Lining Material – Hydra mesh liner
- Heel Support – Patented pro-integrated, anatomical heel/ankle support
- Ankle Padding – NEW Lightweight dual-density+ foam ankle padding
- Tongue Construction – Form-fit molded, anatomical forward flex tongue with high-density metatarsal guard
- Footbed – Superfit+ with grip, moisture management, and heel stabilizer
- Thermoformable – Full upper
Vapor X:50 Lower Features
- Outsole – Full composite
- Blade Holder and Runner – Tuuk Lightspeed 2 with LS2 stainless steel runner
Bauer X50 Video Review
Where to buy the Bauer X50 Hockey Skate
You can get the Bauer X50 Hockey Skate and other cool hockey equipment at Total Hockey.
July 26, 2011 at 9:12 pm
Hi Jeremy, is there a big diff between x60 and 50? The typical recreation player probably won’t notice any differneces right?
August 21, 2012 at 7:41 am
I love this skate! Indistinguishable from X:60. I even know people who prefer it to the X:60