Content Creator and Hockey Coach at How To Hockey
Jeremy started this site years ago to review hockey training equipment, but has now turned it into a hub for hockey equipment reviews. For recent reviews on hockey sticks, skates, gloves, helmets and more visit the homepage or browse the categories in the menu. For new hockey videos every week you can follow How To Hockey on social media through the links above
Latest posts by Coach Jeremy (see all)
- Try These Shooting Drills with The Extreme Passing Kit - April 24, 2014
- Stickhandling Drills with the Dangler - March 5, 2014
- 5 Shooting Drills With the Extreme Passer Pro - January 26, 2014
Last week we showed you some drills that you can do to improve your stickhandling while using a slideboard and shooting pad. This week we have some shooting drills to practice. The slideboard helps add some motion into your off ice training.
Where to Buy the Shooting Pad and Slideboard
You can get the shooting pad and slideboard at HockeyShot.com
Benefits of the Slideboard
- Adds motion to your shooting and stickhandling
- Incorporates your legs and weight transfer into your shooting
- Helps you practice some moves off the ice that you wouldn’t normally be able to practice (like sliding to one side and shooting, or side stepping a player during a deke)
- Lots of fun to use!
Leave a Reply