Latest posts by Coach Jeremy (see all)
- Try These Shooting Drills with The Extreme Passing Kit - April 24, 2014
- Stickhandling Drills with the Dangler - March 5, 2014
- 5 Shooting Drills With the Extreme Passer Pro - January 26, 2014
If you want to stay in top shape over the summer there are a few things that you can do. My biggest recommendation is to take up another summer sport. Sports like soccer and lacrosse will help keep you active and even help develop a lot of the muscles that you use in hockey, but if you are looking for a little extra advantage to stay in shape or get in even better shape you should try using dryland training aids.
Some dryland training aids that will help you stay in shape
- Speed hurdles for agility
- plyo hurdles for plyometrics jumping training
- speed chute for explosive power and endurance
- agility ladder for quick feet drills
- saucer cones for shuttle runs
- skipping ropes for cardio
The above training aids will help you train a number of different skills and abilities. In the video below I show you a few different training aids and how you can use them.
Where to buy these dryland training aids
You can get some really cool dryland training packages at Hockey Shot, check out their dryland page here
Leave a Reply