Latest posts by Coach Jeremy (see all)
- Try These Shooting Drills with The Extreme Passing Kit - April 24, 2014
- Stickhandling Drills with the Dangler - March 5, 2014
- 5 Shooting Drills With the Extreme Passer Pro - January 26, 2014
In this article we compare the Hockey Shooting Pad with the Training Tiles. Both are good options for anyone who want’s to work on stickhandling and shooting at home, but in this article and video we will help you pick the right one for you.
We get a lot of questions on our youtube videos and sometimes through email about the shooting pads, some of the most common questions include
- What is the best shooting pad?
- What size should I get?
- What shooting pad slides the best?
- What is the most durable shooting pad?
- Which shooting pad should I get?
Some of these questions are easy to answer and others depend on how often you will use them and what you are using them for. Instead of writing a very lengthy post about the pro’s and con’s of each size and type of shooting pad I decided to shoot a nice detailed video. If you are thinking of buying a shooting pad, check out this video first.
What is the best shooting pad to get?
Where to Buy Shooting Pads or Hockey Training Tiles
You can get the Shooting pads here and the training tiles here
May 17, 2012 at 3:52 am
buy the fiber glass sheets 4×8 from Menards or any home improvement store. approx price $8-$30. durable, thin and does not hurt stick. Got the tip from Scott Bjugstad Shooting School several years ago.